9 Echo Lane
Tucked away down a private cul-de-sac just above the flats of coveted Homestead Valley this stunning contemporary will delight and amaze you! Thoughtfully designed, expanded and remodeled this beautiful brown shingle home features 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 family rooms plus an office with jaw dropping views from most rooms.
Upon entering you are captured by the dramatic two-story vaulted living room with wall of windows showcasing incredible views and a grand stone fireplace which invites you to linger and enjoy.
The beautiful chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, peninsula island, high-end appliances and breakfast bar flows seamlessly to a family room, formal dining room and an outdoor view deck perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Also on the main level is a spacious and inviting master suite with fabulous views, walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom. Off the master suite is a private deck perfect for enjoying a glass of wine while watching the moon rise or the sparkling evening lights of the surrounding hills, Richardson Bay, Angel Island and the Bay Bridge.
The upstairs children's wing has two spacious bedrooms each with good sized closets, mesmerizing views and a shared full bathroom with tub.
Downstairs is the fourth bedroom and full bathroom (possible guest suite or au pair), an impressive office with custom mahogany 132 bottle wine storage and a second family room with built-in bookshelves and a television with surround sound. A laundry room plus ample storage completes this level. This floor has access to the backyard and its own separate entrance.
Generous .38 acre (per tax record) lot offers beautiful landscaping, drought friendly flat, grassy side yard plus multiple areas for play and potential for more!
There is a two car garage with storage for bikes and a Thule Roof Rack, handsome stone paver driveway and off street parking for three to four cars.
Close to Award Winning Mill Valley Schools!
9 Echo Lane is a relaxing retreat with easy access to all that Mill Valley has to offer such as coffee shops, restaurants, top schools, hiking and biking trails but yet, is private and set back enough so that you feel connected to nature and away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Approx. 3358 sq.ft. on approx. .38 acre per tax record. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 family rooms & an office
- Dramatic 2-story living room with wall of windows showcasing jaw-dropping views and a grand stone fireplace
- Chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, peninsula island and breakfast bar. Formal dining room. Family room opens to the outdoor view deck perfect for entertaining
- Main level spacious and inviting master suite with fireplace, spa-like bath & deck
- Children's wing with 2 bedrooms and full bathroom with tub
- Downstairs: 4th bedroom, full bathroom (possible guest or au pair), impressive office & second family room
- Beautiful landscaping, drought friendly flat grassy side yard, large & multiple play areas and potenial for more!
- Tons of storage!
- Close to Award winning Mill Valley schools!
- Blocks to downtown, top schools, hiking and biking trails and more! 2 car garage plus ample off street parking.
- Easy SF commute